- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo.
- White shirt or polo shirt.
- Dark trousers, shorts or skirt.
- Black shoes – not trainer style shoes.
- White T-shirt or polo shirt.
- Black or blue shorts.
- Trainers or plimsolls
TRAILBLAZER Outdoor Learning Kit:
(In addition to the above, you may also want to provide your child with a jumper and a pair of tracksuit bottoms for the colder winter months)
All clothing, especially outdoor clothing and P.E. kits, must be labelled clearly with your child's name so that in the event of them being lost, they can be returned to the rightful owner. We will not be responsible for lost items of clothing.
If your child has their ears pierced, only small stud earrings are permitted for school.
No other jewellery should be worn for school other than a watch.
In the interests of health and safety, could you also ensure that if your child has long hair, it is tied back.