- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo.
- White shirt or polo shirt.
- Dark trousers, shorts or skirt.
- Black shoes – not trainer style shoes.
- White T-shirt or polo shirt.
- Black or blue shorts.
- Trainers or plimsolls
(In addition to the above, you may also want to provide your child with a jumper and a pair of tracksuit bottoms for the colder winter months)
All clothing, especially outdoor clothing and P.E. kits, must be labelled clearly. It is very important with so many similar garments in school to name them. Even using a biro on the label works! We will not be responsible for lost items of clothing.
For art and craft work some form of protective clothing is recommended. An old shirt will suffice.