Family Liaison Worker
As a school, we recognise the challenges family life presents and understand that life has its ups and downs from time to time.
To this end, we have our own Family Liaison Worker, Jayne Doherty, whose role is to offer support and advice to children and their families around a range of issues which may include:
- Advice around a range of different parenting support methods.
- Practical and emotional support for families, particularly at times of crisis.
- Help and support around health, housing, finance, domestic violence, substance misuse etc.
- Supporting vulnerable groups of pupils.
- Supporting children and families around attendance and timekeeping issues.
- Helping build positive working relationships between parents and their children.
Jayne is in school on Tuesday morning each week, so if you would like to meet with her to discuss any issues you may have, please contact us or just pop in for a coffee and a chat.
Please find links below to support networks within the local area: