Family Liaison Worker
To this end, we have our own Family Liaison Worker, Zoe Burns, whose role is to offer support and advice to children and their families around a range of issues which may include:
- Advice around a range of different parenting support methods.
- Practical and emotional support for families, particularly at times of crisis.
- Help and support around health, housing, finance, domestic violence, substance misuse etc.
- Supporting vulnerable groups of pupils.
- Supporting children and families around attendance and timekeeping issues.
- Helping build positive working relationships between parents and their children.
Zoe is in school on Tuesday and Friday mornings each week, so if you would like to meet with her to discuss any issues you may have, please contact us or just pop in for a coffee and a chat.